Monday, October 15, 2007

Grind session one

Well, this ain't playing poker for fun anymore. This is the grind. No silly re-raises, no cheeky shoves. Cool and calculating is the way it has to be. No tilting. Not that I tilted before anyway, but now it's serious. So much for the theory:

My weapon of choice: $52.5 Heads Up on Cake Poker.

A solid first session, +$250 in 20 games. Seriously, every HU player worth his salt should be playing there and mopping it up - Just don't play me, of course. I have yet to find play that soft anywhere else. I am currently running this on a stake for herschelw from neverbeg.com, so I will be seeing half of this profit. A few more weeks of this, and I should have the roll to grind on my own dime.

Oh, just got the e-mail: my new laptop is in the mail \o/ (putting a chunk of my off-line roll to good use). It should be here tomorrow, and then i won't be confined to my room anymore - which is at least something.

No comments: