Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Days like these just make you wanna scream ....

Apart from having to get up at some ungodly hour (pre-noon *gasp*), with loads of chores set up for the day, poker has been rather horrible also. I end up down another $150 approximately, with the whole afternoon consisting of me missing flops with frustrating consistency. I somehow only managed to lose $150 and have stopped just now simply because I am running the danger of breaking something if i carry on. Ah well, tomorrow is another day, and who knows: maybe my doomswitch has been turned off by tomorrow afternoon. It should still be perfectly possible to reach +$1000 in 2 more weeks once this downswing is over.

Just no tilting, Dono, no tilting.

Breathe deeply.

Open beer.

Listen to Dethklok.

Chill.

No comments: