Monday, November 05, 2007

10 days without posting ...

Whoops, lazy me. Then again, I've been more than busy trying to a) sort my documents and b) sort myself a way forward in education/job terms. Let it be said that German authorities have perfected the art of producing paper. lots of it. It's taken me 5 days to sort through heaps of useless junk and fill 5 (five!) folders full with all sorts of documents I'll never use again in my life. Then, taxes: AAARGH! Income tax forms for years where I effectively had no income, simply because I had a small business in building websites when i was 17. So, so annoying, but that's finally out of the way now.

Poker, to be frank, has been running badly, so I took a break for a few days. However, I will be getting back on the grind some time tonite - hopefully back in form.

No comments: